Thursday, 8 March 2012

1/3/12

hey guys, hows it going? its a new month so lets all start fresh. anyways how was your weekend? lucky us, we got Monday off. now I'm sure you are nodding your head and saying that you need more time, but what can we do? :) we need school. I had a rough week last week since I was sick and didn't come to school. I really don't like missing school since i miss out on alot. Luckily, I didn't miss out on much and had enough time to catch up. 


Plus guess what? Rihanna and Chris Brown are told to be engaged. It was in a magazine so i don't really know if its true or a rumor. But if they are engaged, I just want to congratulate the couple to lead a happy life. Wish you all the best mwah.


Oh and btw I came across something awesome today for those people who don't appreciate themselves. ' You're beautiful in your own way because god makes no mistakes' . Love it! TTYL!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment